Established in 1910, The Engineering Society of York (ESOY) was originally created to exchange thoughts and ideas on technical articles but quickly grew into an organization which promotes the engineering industry, while also providing support to York County students who wish to pursue a career in engineering. Today the society is comprised of over 100 members who can participate in monthly tours of local companies and lectures delivered by key individuals of the industry and community. Additionally, our members enjoy the annual oyster feed, golf outing, and banquet where sixteen scholarships are awarded to local students working towards a degree in engineering.
JANUARY 14, 2017 (Saturday)
- ANNUAL OYSTER FEED
- NEW LOCATION: York Water Employee Center, 296 Hess Farm Rd. York, PA 17403
- TIME: 12:00 noon til 2 PM (or whenever we run out of oysters!
- MENU: Baked, Fried, Raw, oysters. Steamed shrimp, beer & soda
- RSVP by January 10th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Door prizes!
- COST: Members – $40, Guests – $45
- Susquehanna Trail south to Jacobus
- Left onto Church St (at Olps flowers)
- Church Street becomes Hess Farm Rd.
- Pass under I-83 and take immediate left.